I like lists. I like making lists. Since a new semester is upon us on my campus, I decided to make a list of goals that I hope to achieve this new term.
- Exercise 2x a week. It doesn’t sound hard, but sometimes I just don’t want to do it.
- Learn that not everything has to be perfect, and it won’t be perfect.
- Use my own ideas, and not rely heavily on the research of others. I must learn to use my voice.
- Understand that taking a break is part of getting stuff done.
- Develop self-confidence in my abilities.
- Have fun, and enjoy the ride.
A short list, but one that’s big enough to tackle. I am entering the second half of my third year of college. It’s hard to believe, but I still have a lot of growing up to do. I’ve also grown a lot along the way, too. However, there’s nothing that a good, sturdy list can’t help build up. Have a great rest of the break!